List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    heaptrack 1.2 release upcoming
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2019-12-05 20:34:55

Hey all,

I plan to release heaptrack 1.2 in ~1 week if that's OK with everyone. Afaik
strings haven't changed significantly so I hope it's OK if I don't put a full
month of time between this announcement and the actual release?

Please also move the current trunk translations to stable, I'll mark 1.2 as
stable soon then.

Cheers
--
Milian Wolff