List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: A slightly confusing string in Lokalize
From:       Simon Depiets <sdepiets () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-11-21 9:32:15

Hello Marek,
Update means "Update the translation memory entry of the message with the
edited message".
If the message was untranslated, it will be Added to TM, if it was already
translated, the TM entry will be Updated.
If you have any suggestion to make this setting description more explicit,
please let me know.
Simon