List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: GCompris 0.97 release
From:       Johnny Jazeix <jazeix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-11-11 17:45:19

Hi,

yes, there will be an announcement on the website that will be done at
same time as we release the version (as we put how many locales are
available with their percent and we can't predict before the release).

Johnny

Le lun. 11 nov. 2019 =C3=A0 18:07, "I=C3=B1igo Salvador Azurmendi"
<xalba@clientes.euskaltel.es> a =C3=A9crit :

> Hello Johnny,
>
> For this new 0.97 release I guess you will create a new announce like in =
previous release, "Release GCompris 0.97".