List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Mail address on Google and spam
From:       Øystein_Steffensen-Alværvik <ystein () posteo ! net>
Date:       2019-11-10 11:36:27

Yes, it's a po file, and the link doesn't work for me anymore either, but here's \
another example: https://phabricator.kde.org/file/data/4mmdie7fvg7eqseh2gh7/PHID-FILE-3lo5f2ncn7bfs7bzevz7/file

I see that it's not easy to do much about it. Since I can't see that it's been raised \
here before, it's probably not an issue for many. I just found another site where my \
address is published, so it's more likely that's the source of this.

Øystein.

--
Med venleg helsing,
Øystein Steffensen-Alværvik