List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: With GitLab adoption, does this mean the end of SVN, and start of Git workflow?
From:       Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-10-01 17:47:19

Em ter, 1 de out de 2019 Ã s 14:22, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> escreveu:

> El dimarts, 1 d'octubre de 2019, a les 10:33:10 CEST, Guo Yunhe va escriure:
> > If you have discussions and notes, why nobody share it in \
> > https://phabricator.kde.org/T11070 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T11070> ? We have \
> > no information about what is going on. That is why we ask questions.
>
> This is the list where we discuss i18n related issues.
>
> The fact that plural-you decided to go somewhere else to talk about things that \
> should be discussed here is plural-your problem, don't complain we are not updating \
> plural-you when it's plural-you that decided to not discuss things in the \
> appropriate place to being with.
> Best Regards,
> Albert

> > > You mentioned resource needed many times, but this is *not* a problem with the
> > > resources.
> > > As I tried to say many times, we need to untangle and simplify some of the
> > > workflow, reducing the number of operations that needs to be done on the svn
> > > side (renames and moves), and reducing the number of branches that people
> > > should care of (by making sure that posummit is implemented for everyone and
> > > automated). Only after this we can add another piece on top of the mechanism.
> > >
> > > So please please don't ask about "required server resources". That's not the
> > > problem.
> > >
> > > We discussed about the todo during the last Akademy. Unfortunately the
> > > notes.kde.org service has been discontinued, so the notes can be only accessed
> > > in a bit hacking way right now by downloading this file:
> > >
> > > https://share.kde.org/remote.php/webdav/Community \
> > > Notes/akademy2019-bof-i18n.html

Hi guys,

What about sumarize what is really needed (instead of every time said
that such requirements are spread somewhere in this list) put that in
a wiki/that phabricator ticket/somewhere... And those who are looking
for alternatives could ask the online tools upstream (open bug reports
maybe) about the missing pieces...

Regards

Luiz