--000000000000d9850b05934d7e37 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" I've now moved this to unmaintained i18n folks please remove the translations Jonathan On Tue, 17 Sep 2019 at 14:57, Jonathan Riddell wrote: > A system settings category .desktop file got moved from systemd-kcm to > plasma > https://phabricator.kde.org/D22930 > This makes packages incompatible which breaks installs > > So we could just do a new release of systemd-kcm but it is unmaintained > and has not passed kdereview so it seems unwise. > https://projects.kde.org/api/v1/projects/playground/sysadmin/systemd-kcm > > It should not have been put in the stable directory when it was released > https://download.kde.org/stable/systemd-kcm/ > > Does anyone want to maintain it to the extent of checking it works without > security or feature breakages and get it through kdereview to make a > release? Else we should announce it as deprecated and remove it from our > download servers. > > Jonathan > > --000000000000d9850b05934d7e37 Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
I've now moved this to unmaintained
i18n folks please remove the translations

<= div>Jonathan

On Tue, 17 Sep 2019 at 14:57, Jonathan Rid= dell <jr@jriddell.org> wrote:<= br>
A system settings category .desktop file got moved from systemd-kcm t= o plasma
https://phabricator.kde.org/D22930
This makes pa= ckages incompatible which breaks installs

So we co= uld just do a new release of systemd-kcm but it is unmaintained and has not= passed kdereview so it seems unwise.
https://projects.kde.org/api/v1/projects/playground/sysadmin/systemd-k= cm

It should not have been put in the stable d= irectory when it was released
https://download.kde.org/stable= /systemd-kcm/

Does anyone want to maintain it = to the extent of checking it works without security or feature breakages an= d get it through kdereview to make a release?=C2=A0 Else we should announce= it as deprecated and remove it from our download servers.