El dimecres, 18 de setembre de 2019, a les 15:41:10 CEST, Luigi Toscano va escriure: > Jonathan Riddell ha scritto: > > What's the reason why kdeedu-data has its translations branches set to none in > > repo-metadata? There's no i18n() translations here only data ones but I'd > > think they same setup should apply no? > > > The data files are manually translated right now, and it would be good to > translated them using gettext as well. They are not translated directly just > because probably no one implemented the message extraction for kvtml files > back in the days. The problem is you "can't do it" correctly. If we have a "simple.kvtml" file that is easy words for khangman, the fact that a word is easy in English doesn't mean the word will be easy in TranslationLanguage. As far as i remember, that's the reason we decided not to have extraction to po and back for these files. Cheers, Albert > tl;dr for consistency and (hopefully) future unified translations, the branch > should be added, yes. > >