List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Request for localization of GCompris for MK locale
From:       Johnny Jazeix <jazeix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-09-09 11:14:48

Hi Sofre,

I can't help much about the re-establishing of the team but I'm one of
the maintainer of GCompris.

Thank you for the translation, I can commit it on svn until you get
the KDE account if needed (you can send me the po to this e-mail).

Johnny

Le sam. 7 sept. 2019 =C3=A0 16:42, Sofre Garevski <garevskisofre@gmail.com>=
 a =C3=A9crit :

> Hi
>
> Recently I started with localization of GCompris for MK (Macedonian) loca=
le. I've got the texts from https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/en/messag=
es/extragear-edu/ and translated following the given guidelines (https://gc=
ompris.net/wiki/Developer%27s_corner). To commit the changes to svn I've ap=
plied for KDE developer account. I've got a response that translation team =
for MK locale needs to be (re)established and needs to be discussed on this=
 thread.