List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Fwd: Looking for translators for qABCs
From:       Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2019-08-06 13:39:16

Hi,

It might be interesting as this application for kids naturally adds up to our
educational applications and is written using Qt.

Its translation catalog

https://www.transifex.com/Magic/qabcs/dashboard/

Its repo

https://bitbucket.org/admsasha/qabcs/src/master/abcs/

Alexey's email: loginov.alex.valer at gmail.com

Can somebody help him to proofread the sound part and improve the
translations?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Yuri