List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Request to include Malayalam (ml) localization
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-07-28 15:42:40

El dilluns, 22 de juliol de 2019, a les 23:56:45 CEST, Luigi Toscano va escriure:
> Subin Siby ha scritto:
> >> If you never copied your translations to that branch, of course there are no
> > translations in those
> > tarballs.
> >
> > The translations were there in that branch. IIRC, it was definitely there for
> > kfind, dolphin, & konsole before June.
> >
> >> - frameworks 28% (very low)
> >
> > Yeah, will have to work on it more.
> >
> >> - /usr/share/locale/ml/LC_MESSAGES/dolphin.mo (does not exist)
> >
> > For comparison, the Hindi (hi) po file
> > <https://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/l10n-kf5/hi/messages/applications/dolphin.po?view=markup>
> > of dolphin in stable branch's PO-Revision-Date is in 2010, but it's included
> > in the release tarball of dolphin. The Malayalam (ml)'s last was also 2010
> > before and 2019 now. Wondering why Malayalam's not included in release.
>
> I see. In fact, there is a configuration file for the release scripts of KDE
> Applications, where I even helped with the implementation, which contains the
> list of languages.
> Albert, can we include ml or should we revisit the release criteria (which I
> may have a bit lost track of)?

I will change language_list so we include it in next releases.

Question is if we want to keep this list or just simply include everything we have.

But that's a question to answer/discuss another day (or in another thread at least).

Cheers,
  Albert