List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Missing kdevscratchpad.po(t) is added tomorrow (was: Re: KDevelop 5.4: string freeze since Sun, July
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <kossebau () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-07-23 13:37:15

Hi,

happy to see the first translation teams already busy to update the KDevelop
5.4 translations, inspiring :)

Am Montag, 22. Juli 2019, 00:54:52 CEST schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> Compared to 5.3, there are 2 new catalog files unless I missed one:
> * kdevmesonmanager.po(t)
> * kdevclangtidy.po(t)
> You might want to copy them from trunk.

Thanks Luigi for having done that quickly, despite short notice.

We just found that for another plugin new in KDevelop 5.4 the Messages.sh file
was still missing, which only got fixed now for both trunk & stable. So please
from tomorrow on, where it should appear first, also consider the catalog
    kdevscratchpad.po(t)

Cheers
Friedrich