List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Request to include Malayalam (ml) localization
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2019-07-21 22:44:12

Subin Siby ha scritto:
> Hi
>
> The Malayalam localization team has done localization on some KDE softwares.
> Softwares like dolphin, okular doesn't include the Malayalam localization in
> its package. Requesting to include Malayalam in all the KDE softwares. I saw
> that the stable branch has been updated to trunk, so all our new changes made
> is available in the stable branch.

Hi,

the translations are included automatically in the tarballs if they are added
to the correct branch. It is your responsibility as maintainer to keep all the
relevant branches updated.

Also, please remember that the applications use other libraries which contains
their own translations. You should make sure that the component of Frameworks
are translated, and also that Qt is translated in your language (but this one
is not under the control of the KDE community).

--
Luigi