List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    trunk/l10n-kde4 is not going to be updated anymore, please ignore it
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2019-07-21 9:58:53

Hi all,

tl;dr the active translation branches from now on are:
- branches/stable/l10n-kf5
- trunk/l10n-kf5
- branches/stable/l10n-kf5-plasma-lts
- branches/stable/l10n-kde4

*Ignore trunk/l10n-kde4 *; if you use Summit, it should soon work
transparently for you.

Long story:
Starting from today, scripty does not parse anymore the trunk/l10n-kde4 branch.

This means that basically there is no more software whose main development
code is based on kdelibs 4.x.
All the code has been either ported to Frameworks, or it is stale. If the
latter, it is expected anyway that a future version should be ported to
Frameworks (5, or 6 :) in order to release.

We are still keeping branches/stable/l10n-kde4 because a few programs are
still maintaining final kdelibs 4 stable releases, but its content is limited
and the expectation is that it will disappear sooner rather than later as well.

Chusslove, I updated the Summit settings to ignore that branch; hopefully I
didn't break anything :)

Ciao
--
Luigi