List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Latte Dock v0.9 translations
From:       Michail Vourlakos <mvourlakos () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-07-11 22:07:21

Hello everyone!!

In two weeks I am going to release the NEXT stable release of Latte Dock
v0.9. All steps needed to update the stable branch for relevant
translations have finished. Feel free to send your translations for the
stable branch and THANK YOU very much for the great work you are already
doing for Latte. I see your involvement at the in-development
version/branch all the past months.

Translating period(for two weeks):
Until the OFFICIAL-STABLE release of 0.9, string fixes/improvements can be
commited and added! I find this the best way to do it because in that way
during your translation work you can notice issues and these can be fixed
easily during these two weeks. For those that not only translate but they
also use Latte feel free to report back if any advanced setting is not
understood easily and a tooltip needs to be added or improved.

String Freeze:
String freeze will take place ONLY WHEN the Latte Stable Release takes
place, meaning v0.9.0 . For All Beta Releases during the Translating Period
there is NO string freeze and fixes/additions are possible.

Thank you all again!!!

regards,
michail