List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: ANN: kdesvn 2.1 will be released soon
From:       Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2019-06-07 6:03:49

пʼятниця, 7 червня 2019 р. 02:25:46 EEST victoria diaz написано:
> Hi!
>
> Could you tell me where can I found the documents to do the translation?
> It's my first time in the community so I am a little lost :)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Victoria

Hi,

I might be wrong about your locale, but they should be here:

https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/es/extragear-sdk/

If I'm wrong, please replace "es" for your locale.

The docs translation templates can be found here:

https://l10n.kde.org/stats/doc/trunk-kf5/team/es/extragear-sdk/

The translation team contacts are here:

https://l10n.kde.org/teams-list.php

Hope this helps.