List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Trunk To Stable
From:       Martin Schlander <martin.schlander () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-05-30 14:29:58

lørdag den 25. maj 2019 22.53.27 CEST skrev Subin:
> Summit looks too much for our team. What does other teams use other than
> summit ?

Like others I primarily rely on the Lokalize "branch folder" functionality to
keep stable and trunk branches in sync when translating a .po file that exists
in both branches.

Sometimes a translator will e-mail me a translation based on trunk that is
also relevant for stable. In these cases I'll just manually commit the same
file to stable as well, and overnight 'scripty' (a script running on the svn
server) will handle the merging for me.