List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Unnoticed mistake on pology's CMakeLists.txt
From:       Shinjo Park <kde () peremen ! name>
Date:       2019-05-27 18:23:48

Hi,

Recently I found that I made a mistake at pology/CMakeLists.txt 3 years ago
(SVN revision 1451076) which seems not noticed. I added some lines for CPack
to generate .deb package, which I used for internal testing and never intended
to be committed. I am sorry about this being happened.

If nobody is depending on what I've mistakenly added, I think I can safely
revert the commit.

Shinjo