--0000000000007f85f90589e1c377 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 8:57 AM Luigi Toscano wrote: > Robby Stephenson ha scritto: > > I've made Tellico 3.2 available, with tweaks to the user interface, new > data > > sources, some other improvements and bug fixes. > > Hi! > > For the next (at least) major releases, could you please ping the > translators' > mailing list before the release, so that people can give more attention to > tellico? > > CC-ing kde-i18n-doc@, so that people can update the translations at least > for > the future 3.2.x releases. > Ah yes, my apologies. I should have done that and I neglected to do so. I will remember for the future releases. > Also: I see that 3.2 was tagged and released from master. > - do you plan to create a new stable branch, or will future bugfix > releases be > cut from master? - can we drop the translations for the old 3.1 branch, currently tracked in > the stable l10n branch? > Yes, future bugfix releases will be from the 3.2 branch which I just created. Please update the l10n branches accordingly. Thanks for the reminder and the help! Robby --0000000000007f85f90589e1c377 Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 8:57 AM Luigi Tos= cano <luigi.toscano@tiscali.= it> wrote:
Robby Stephenson ha scritto:
> I've made Tellico 3.2 available, with tweaks to the user interface= , new data
> sources, some other improvements and bug fixes.

Hi!

For the next (at least) major releases, could you please ping the translato= rs'
mailing list before the release, so that people can give more attention to<= br> tellico?

CC-ing kde-i18n-doc@, so that people can update the translations at least f= or
the future 3.2.x releases.

Ah yes, my a= pologies. I should have done that and I neglected to do so. I will remember= for the future releases.
=C2=A0
Also: I see that 3.2 was tagged and released from master.
- do you plan to create a new stable branch, or will future bugfix releases= be
cut from master?=C2=A0
=C2=A0
- can we drop the translations for the old 3.1 branch, currently tracked in=
the stable l10n branch?

Yes, future bug= fix releases will be from the 3.2 branch which I just created. Please updat= e the l10n branches accordingly.

Thanks for the re= minder and the help!

Robby=C2=A0
--0000000000007f85f90589e1c377--