List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Trunk To Stable
From:       Subin <subins2000 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-05-25 20:53:53

Hi

Summit looks too much for our team. What does other teams use other than
summit ? Are there any scripts to copy strings localized in trunk to
stable ? I saw `msgcat` but I'm wondering if there's a script that does
this instead of having to individually do `msgcat` for all files.

One more question,

2. Does KDE Neon User Edition take the localizations from stable branch
only ? And the unstable edition from trunk ? Does it work like that ?

--
Cheers,
Subin Siby <subinsb.com>