List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Commit access request for Malayalam language localization
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-05-13 22:19:48

El dilluns, 6 de maig de 2019, a les 20:11:08 CEST, Subin va escriure:
> Hi

Hey, sorry for the delay in answering, it's been a busy few last days.

> I've emailed before about setting up a web localization interface for
> KDE l10n to make things easier. Well, I set up one for my native
> language Malayalam and we have done a lot of work :
> https://github.com/subins2000/kde-pootle . So, now we need to get this
> committed. The current people in Malayalam team who have commit access
> are all inactive (5+ years). I got in touch with one committer Praveen
> and he asked me to mail here to get commit access.

You should have linked to \
http://lists.smc.org.in/pipermail/discuss-smc.org.in/2019-May/003413.html makes it \
easier :)

> What is the step in getting commit access ?

What we ask people is to translate some big files to see they are commited to doing \
the work and that they don't do basic mistakes.

I tried browsing https://kde.smc.org.in/ml/ but i am not smart enough to dowload .po \
files from there so you'll have to decide which big files you have translated and \
then send them to me so i can check that they are well formed.

If all is good we can continue from there.

Do you know how to use svn?

Cheers,
  Albert