List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: docs-krita-org updated with 4.2 material.
From:       Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2019-05-09 4:48:13

Hi,

First of all, many thanks for your work.

неділя, 5 травня 2019 р. 19:34:27 EEST Wolthera написано:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We're hoping to have Krita 4.2 released by the end of the month(that
> is, the end of may). The manual has been updated with all the new
> features we've added. I've also fixed some translation issues with the
> manual, in particular translated images now actually work. This
> however required a reorganisation of the images folder.
>
> Because we have been moving over to gitlab for the main Krita
> repository, we've also moved the manual there. The merge request
> workflow works a little smoother for that, but I think scripty hasn't
> been configured to talk to invent.kde.org yet. There's also a flurry
> of typo fixes coming in from several people.
>
> For the 4.1 manual that you have been translating, for the languages
> that were on the official site we took all the epubs (in different
> languages) and will be archiving them on KDE servers, so your
> translation work for those was not in vain.
>
> So in short:
> 1. We moved to gitlab, but scripty isn't pulling the info from it yet,
> so the po files aren't updating right now. I'll need some help from
> you guys with this.

Scripty is doing its job well now. ;) There was a problem but it was fixed
rapidly by Luigi Toscano and now it works fine (at least for uk_UA locale).

> 2. We've merged the draft branch, as well as resolved a whole bunch of
> issues with translation of images, so once the po files are pulled
> there's a whole bunch of updating that'll need to happen.
> 3. We've got backups of the translated manuals as epubs, we're in the
> process of uploading these.
>
> I am super inexperienced with maintaining a project like this, so I
> hope this isn't all too confusing, still, thank you to everyone who
> has gone out of their way to do typo fixes while translating :)
>
> Hopefully everything will go well,

Thanks again to all Krita documentation team.

Best regards,
Yuri