List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Krita 4.2.0 release timetable
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2019-05-06 14:06:14

We've started the release process for Krita 4.2.0:

String freeze May 1st
Alpha release May 8th (tagging May 5th)
Beta release May 15th (tagging May 12th)
Final release May 29th (tagging May 26th)

So, we will release the alpha May 8th. The source tarball is already uploaded in \
tar.gz and tar.xz format, but not signed yet because gpg doesn't do what I want it to \
do on this computer, and I need to go back to my old desktop system for that.

--
https://www.krita.org