List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Having the merge/scatter script on a kde server for French locale
From:       Shinjo Park <kde () peremen ! name>
Date:       2019-04-29 21:52:36

2019년 4월 21일 일요일 오후 7시 56분 57초 CEST에 Chusslove Illich 님이 쓴 글:
> Maybe
> someone who is running a mostly default merge/scatter could report on
> this? E.g. Italian and Korean don't look too menacing, maybe you could
> report some run times?

This is the time taken to execute a merge operation on my machine (i7 6700HQ,
NVMe SSD with LUKS setup) with ~1800 PO files:

$ time posummit scripts/messages.summit ko merge
real    0m13.840s
user    0m15.498s
sys     0m1.700s

Of course, time of operation can depend on various factors. As I don't have a
compendium file yet, the merge is not so slow here.