List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Time to Return to the Right Path
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-02-21 22:47:10

El dimecres, 20 de febrer de 2019, a les 11:58:55 CET, Wantoyo . va escriure:
> > El dissabte, 9 de febrer de 2019, a les 1:53:50 CET, Wantoyo . va escriure:
> > > Sorry if yesterday I haven't followed up on the discussion, I just want
> > > learn more about this plural = 2. Now I understand a little to handle
> > it. I
> > > think it's appropriate to change everything simultaneously. If you allow
> > > please do it.
> >
> > > Hey, just to confirm, are you asking me to change all the Indonesian
> > files to have two >plurals instead of one?
> >
> Can I do it, can you tell me how?

Yes, you change the nplurals definitions of all files at the same time the same way i \
can, there's nothing special that i can do and you can not in that regard.

But please, what you are doing now is *VERY BAD* and it has to stop.

I told you to stop doing it and you're still doing it, by you ignoring it and still \
committing files with nplurals=2 when the rest has nplurals=1 you are breaking the \
script we use for translations for *ALL THE LANGUAGES*.

Please do not ignore when i told you to not do something, I do it for a reason.

> I read this [0] but I didn't understand it at all
>
> [0]
> https://techbase.kde.org/Localization/Workflows/PO_Summit#Vivifying_Summit_Catalogs

You're not using a summit catalog so this has nothing to do with your case.

Cheers,
  Albert