List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Find error on index.docbook
From:       Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2019-01-27 6:55:48

неділя, 27 січня 2019 р. 08:22:39 EET ви написали:
> I updated it at *l10n-kf5/* on my work copy with .*/scripts/update_xml
> id* command
> and produced some file but it was deleted again because there were some
> that were not correct. I checked the .po file but I not found the errors (I
> don't understand). How do I find the error so that I can fix it?

Hi,

There are several ways

1. Pology.

a) Clone pology repo in a folder with "id" directory
svn+ssh://svn@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-support/pology

b) Create a script to check your translations (say ./id/lokalize-files/xml.sh)
 ../../../pology/scripts/posieve.py check-tp-kde -s lokalize ../docmessages

or just run this command separately

c) Lokalize will open exactly the messages with unbalanced tags. Fix them.

2. Kate

a) Add --nodelete to update_xml command:
./scripts/update_xml --nodelete id kde-workspace

b) Open the produced index.docbook in Kate, activate XML check plugin and
choose "XML -> Check XML validity".

c) Fix PO as appropriate.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,