List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE Applications 18.12.0 release announcement text
From:       Alexander Potashev <aspotashev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-12-13 3:13:31

вт, 11 дек. 2018 г. в 09:31, Christoph Feck <cfeck@kde.org>:

> Hi translators,
>
> Unfortunately, the KDE promo team did not find time to prepare an
> announcement text from the change notes. I copied the changes notes
> given by developers verbatim into the announcement text to have
> something available at all. If this is too late or uncomfortable for
> translation, feel free to skip it this time.

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for your work!

Regarding the KmPlot changelog, I think "First derivative feature has
no prime-notation" is already covered by "Fixed wrong names of the
plots for derivatives and integral in the conventional notation" and
should be deleted. I could only find one Git commit relevant to naming
math functions and it's about derivatives and integrals:
https://cgit.kde.org/kmplot.git/commit/?id=a624d368285c518975e43d292890e11bbea87e07

--
Alexander Potashev