List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: scripty munching on lists [might be resolved]?
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-12-06 10:10:37

El dijous, 6 de desembre de 2018, a les 9:24:14 CET, Harald Sitter va escriure:
> On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 8:15 PM Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> wrote:
> >
> > El dimecres, 5 de desembre de 2018, a les 14:59:05 CET, Harald Sitter va \
> > escriure:
> > > Heyas,
> > >
> > > I am not quite sure where to turn with this possible bug in scripty.
> > >
> > > Forever ago it seems to have eaten list entries in the kcalc appstream
> > > description [1] and I've only noticed just now. Was this since fixed
> > > so we can bring the list back? Where would I file a report about this?
> >
> > scripts/extract_metainfo.sh is the script that does this.
> >
> > Matthias Klumpp wrote that script so i guess you should ask/tell/complain to him?
>
> Fair enough. Do we have a preferred way of notifying/failing in scripts?

Just write on the stdout.

Some of us (if anyone is interested just say and we'll add you) get a diff of today \
stdout vs yesterday stdout every day so if something changes we "most probably" see \
it and fix it or report whoever caused it.

Cheers,
  Albert