List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: scripty munching on lists [might be resolved]?
From:       Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2018-12-05 14:05:07

5 грудня 2018, 15:59:25, від "Harald Sitter" <sitter@kde.org>:

> Heyas,
>
> I am not quite sure where to turn with this possible bug in scripty.
>
> Forever ago it seems to have eaten list entries in the kcalc appstream
> description [1] and I've only noticed just now. Was this since fixed
> so we can bring the list back? Where would I file a report about this?
>
> https://cgit.kde.org/kcalc.git/commit/org.kde.kcalc.appdata.xml?id=29e7e8ab3a862ebb9e95a7e968e845a446804afe
>
> HS

Hi,

This was not a correct parsable block according to example Appstream file. There was \
no way to translate this, so scripty did what was right.

https://www.freedesktop.org/software/appstream/docs/chap-Quickstart.html

That snippet should be

       KCalc has everything you would expect from a scientific calculator, plus:
      <ul>
        <li>Trigonometric functions, logic operations and statistical \
                calculations</li>
        <li>A results stack which enables convenient recall of previous calculation \
        <li>The display allows cut and paste of numbers</li>
        <li>The display colors and font are configurable, aiding usability</li>
        <li>The use of key-bindings make it easy to use without a pointing \
device</li>  </ul>

to be translatable.

Best regards,
Yuri