List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Question on how to maintain a common glossary for all translators
From:       Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes <frederico () teia ! bio ! br>
Date:       2018-12-03 0:31:28

Hi Iñigo and others,

Consta no registro ISA02120 do Livro da Grande Teia que
Iñigo, em 02/12/18 escreveu o seguinte:

> I use Localize to translate KDE. I have a glossary I would like to
> share with other translators so all can add new terms and use them.
> All being synchronized.
>
> How do you do to share a common glossary for translators in you
> languages?

With the help of a friend of mine, I'm finishing a system that will
work as a "standard vocabulary" for Brazilian Portuguese. We had a very
active one once (http://vp-br.herokuapp.com/). It's collaborative:
registered people can insert/delete/alter its entries. The new one will
be almost the same, but with the possibility to export its content to
a glossary that would be used in lokalize.

If anyone has interest on it, we'll put it on Github this week. And
I'll send the project name here.

Best,

Frederico
--
Linux User #228171
Espaço digital: http://teia.bio.br

"Liberdade, essa palavra que o sonho humano alimenta, que não há
ninguém que explique e ninguém que não entenda." (Cecília Meireles)