Alexander Potashev ha scritto: > вт, 22 мая 2018 г. в 13:00, Luigi Toscano : >> >> Chusslove Illich ha scritto: >>>> [: Luigi Toscano :] >>>> Oh, you are completely right. I didn't think about it too much. >>>> >>>> Then it's easier than I expected; I plan to use one of the old kdelibs >>>> 4.x branches as guinea pigs. >>> >>> As far as the summit is concerned, I kind of jumped the gun and did the >>> renaming to new pattern right now. Can't hurt (already removes that one >>> ugly special handling for plasma_shell_org.kde.plasma.desktop.po in >>> branches). >> >> Thanks! >> >> For everyone handling reservation systems: this change may need a bit of >> attention. I will work on renaming the files also in the various i18n branches >> in the next days (probably next week). > > Hi Luigi, > > Is there any progress renaming the files? > No progress. I'm scared every time I need to touch scripty's code, but I need to do it. -- Luigi