Hi,

On Sonntag, 2. September 2018 15:32:54 CEST Thomas Baumgart wrote:

> Hi,

> the KMyMoney dev team is preparing the 5.0.2 bug-fix release. All the changes are on the 5.0 stable branch already and strings should be in a fairly stable state already. We are now focusing on release tests. The timeline wrt translation is:

> 2018-09-08: string freeze

I forgot to officially announce the string freeze which is effective. No string changes have been added to the stable repo during the last couple of days, so I think we are still safe.

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

https://www.signal.org/ Signal, the better WhatsApp

'Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little

Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.' -- Ben Franklin