List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Elisa Music Player: new stable branch
From:       Matthieu Gallien <gallien.matthieu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-09-05 18:36:56

Hello,

I have just created the 0.3 branch to stabilize the next release of Elisa.

Could you please add translations for it ? I have updated repo-metadata.

We plan to follow this schedule for the next steps before the final release:

* The string freeze is expected on 15th September of 2018.

* The release is expected to be tagged on 29th September of 2018 with the
release happening shortly after.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

--