List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: How to add new doc messages to kde svn?
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-08-18 21:37:13

El dissabte, 18 d'agost de 2018, a les 23:23:25 CEST, Guo Yunhe va escriure:
> Sphinx support pot files export and translated po files can be used directly by \
> Sphinx to generate translated documents. The command is simply:
> make gettext
>
> The full script is here https://phabricator.kde.org/D14342

So you plan to copy .po files to the git repo, how do those .po files get used?

From the "security/infrastucture" point of view, I think it's a bad idea you're \
running that script with your own user account to commit, since now when we see a \
commit, we can't know if it's really you or a script.

Cheers,
  Albert