List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Changing a bit the headers of the po[t] files
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-07-26 22:45:01

El divendres, 27 de juliol de 2018, a les 0:26:43 CEST, Alexander Potashev va \
escriure:
> Hi Albert,
>
> пт, 27 июл. 2018 г. в 0:08, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org>:
> > # This file is copyright:
>
> IANAL, but to me the above phrase sounds like the file is proprietary
> and you cannot use it in no way even though it shares one tarball with
> open source software. Because no license is mentioned, you are not
> granting any rights by default:
> https://choosealicense.com/no-permission/

No license is mentioned in https://cgit.kde.org/okular.git/tree/CMakeLists.txt either \
(and I'm sure i can find lots and lots of files like this one)

Not mentioning a license, don't mean it doesn't have one, in fact we do have the
https://cgit.kde.org/okular.git/tree/COPYING
file so we don't have to have that huge amount of text in all the files.

Cheers,
  Albert