List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Belarusian language
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-07-26 21:57:08

El dimecres, 25 de juliol de 2018, a les 13:23:36 CEST, Zmicer Turok va escriure:

> Hi, I I want to translate digikam into Belarusian.

Hi, we don't have many Belarusian translators, as far as I can see the last person \
that translated something into Belaris was Antos Vaclauski (added to CC), I guess he \
can also help you in addition to the help already offered by Yuri.

You can find the digikam po files at \
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/be/extragear-graphics/

Also i gues digikam uses part of KDE Frameworks and Qt translations, so you'll need \
those too, but I guess let's start with digikam and once you're finished we can \
figure out where the rest of the remaining untranslated strings come from.

Welcome to KDE :)

Best Regards,
  Albert