List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: List of calendar plugins not translatable?
From:       Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2018-07-22 15:33:01

неділя, 22 липня 2018 р. 16:20:41 EEST Karl Ove Hufthammer написано:
> In the settings window shown by
>
>    right-clicking on the clock widget, ‘Clock settings', ‘Calendar' category
>
> The list of calendar plugins
>
>    Astronomical Events
>    Holidays
>    PIM Events Plugin
>
> are all shown in English on my system. I couldn't find a string for
> ‘Astronomical Events' in the PO(T) files, and all ‘Holidays' strings
> *are* translated. So it seems like these strings are not translatable,
> or, at least, that any translation provided isn't used.
>
> Can anyone fix?

Hi,

I cannot figure out how to make all these things translatable, but here some
notes that might be useful:

"Astronomical Events"

The string is from this file: https://cgit.kde.org/kdeplasma-addons.git/tree/
plasmacalendarplugins/astronomical/astronomicaleventsplugin.json

"Holidays"

The string is from this file: https://cgit.kde.org/plasma-workspace.git/tree/
plasmacalendarintegration/holidayeventsplugin.json

Both are is not parsed by KDE scripts for some reason. Looks like there is no
"KPlugin" : {} there.

"PIM Events Plugin"

It is extracted here: https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/nn/messages/pim/
json_pim_kdepim-addons.po?revision=1520702&view=markup

Just translated by you today, so should be merged here tomorrow:

https://cgit.kde.org/kdepim-addons.git/tree/plugins/plasma/pimeventsplugin/
pimeventsplugin.json

Best regards,
Yuri