List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: GCompris translation in Serbian
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-06-19 22:08:53

If there's no .po is because noone translated it to serbian, the first person
that wants to start the translation can get the .pot from the templates
folder.

We are not going to start creating lots of empty .po files, so i suggest you
update your script to have that into account.

Cheers,
  Albert

El dilluns, 18 de juny de 2018, a les 19:10:23 CEST, Johnny Jazeix va
escriure: