List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: cleanup obsolete docbooks in stable kf5
From:       Burkhard =?ISO-8859-1?Q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2018-06-06 5:01:48

Am Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2018, 21:00:36 CEST schrieb Antoni Bella Pérez:
> El dijous, 31 de maig de 2018, a les 14:43:26 CEST, Burkhard Lück va
escriure:
> > Hi translators,
> >
> > attached a list with obsolete docbooks in stable kf5.
> >
> > I am going to remove these docbooks the next days.
>
>   Hi Burkhard,
>
>   All translations to Catalan are updated (stable kf5 and kf5-plasma-lts). I
> don't understand this sentence:
>
> 	1 files no lang pngs
>
>   Exsist png files that are mandatory? I am confused.

Localized pngs are of course not mandatory.
The script checks, if a die has a localized screenshot. This could be still
use full, therefore I won't touch a dir with localized screenshots
If a dir has an obsolete docbook, which was moved/removed and no language
screenshot, it is save to delete this dir

--
Burkhard Lück