This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --nextPart3027368.08HGnsmoub Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" El dimarts, 5 de juny de 2018, a les 17:05:17 CEST, Alexander Potashev va escriure: > Hi Antoni, Hi Alexander, > Thanks you for your work! This kind of script has been wanted for a > long time, nice surprise seeing it. Great! :-) > I had to make some changes to make it work on my system, see attachment. Applied. Thank you very much for the feedback. TODO: detect possible screenshots that no longer exist Regards Toni --nextPart3027368.08HGnsmoub Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"