List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Renaming desktop_<module>_<program>.po file
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2018-05-21 22:34:40

> [: Luigi Toscano :]
> Agreed with foo._<type>_.po! Can you please work on POSummit to
> support this (in addition to the old pattern, as the transition won't
> happen at the same time for all branches), or should I prepare a
> patch?

Wait a sec... Is there anything to support for the new pattern? I'd
rather think the old pattern in branches (<type>.foo.po) should be from
now on mapped to new pattern also in summit (foo._<type>_.po) instead of
the current summit pattern (foo.<type>.po). And for the new pattern
catalogs that start appearing in branches there should be nothing
special to do in summit.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)