List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Fwd: Plasma 5.13 beta
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2018-05-18 14:44:37

Hi all,

Plasma 5.13 was branches, this lead to some changes in the tracking for i18n
stable translation branches:

- Plasma/5.8 is not managed by scripty anymore. It is possible (even if
unlikely) that new 5.8.x will be created, but they should use the last version
of translations from (SVN) branches/plasma/5.8/l10n. Please don't put any more
effort in that.
- Plasma/5.12 is the current LTS, and it is now tracked by
branches/stable/l10n-kf5-plasma-lts
- Plasma/5.13 is the new soon-to-be stable, and it is tracked by
branches/stable/l10n-kf5.

If you use POSummit, nothing changes for you (maybe scatter today will spit
out some warnings).

If I made any mistake with setting the tracked branches, we will notice ti
tomorrow - please report it here :)