List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: docbook install targets
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-03-25 17:07:36

El diumenge, 25 de març de 2018, a les 12:28:06 CEST, Burkhard Lück va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> we use HTML_INSTALL_DIR + KDE_INSTALL_DOCBUNDLEDIR as install target for the
> english docbooks, whereas scripty uses HTML_INSTALL_DIR in autogen.sh
>
> The target KDE_INSTALL_DOCBUNDLEDIR is not mentioned on https://api.kde.org/
> ecm/kde-module/KDEInstallDirs.html.
> This page reads:
>
> <quote> default values in parentheses and alternative, deprecated variable
> name in square brackets</quote>
>
> and
>
> <quote>DOCBUNDLEDIR
> documentation bundles generated using kdoctools (DATAROOTDIR/doc/HTML)
> [HTML_INSTALL_DIR]<quote>
>
> So HTML_INSTALL_DIR is in square brackets and therfore marked as deprecated
>
> I could not find the definition for KDE_INSTALL_DOCBUNDLEDIR

The thing you pasted is KDE_INSTALL_DOCBUNDLEDIR

See how the page says

KDE_INSTALL_<dir>
    destination for files of a given type
where <dir> is one of
	DOCBUNDLEDIR

> What is the correct install target for docbooks?

KDE_INSTALL_DOCBUNDLEDIR is the "new" value, HTML_INSTALL_DIR is the
deprecated value.

Cheers,
  Albert