Luigi Toscano ha scritto: > Dag ha scritto: >> Hi, I'm preparing for a new release of kdiagram. >> Plan is to create a 2.6 branch to be able to open master for features/strings. >> So far it has been released from master and I do not think there is a stable >> translation branch, >> so could somebody create one? > > Hi, > sure, I can create it, but I need the branch first usually. Can you please > push the 2.6 branch? > Also please fix the i18n branches in sysadmin/repo-metadata.git. For the record: Dag fixed all of this, so I copied the translations. Ciao -- Luigi