List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kdiagram stable
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2018-03-22 21:33:04

Dag ha scritto:
> Hi, I'm preparing for a new release of kdiagram.
> Plan is to create a 2.6 branch to be able to open master for features/strings.
> So far it has been released from master and I do not think there is a stable
> translation branch,
> so could somebody create one?

Hi,
sure, I can create it, but I need the branch first usually. Can you please
push the 2.6 branch?
Also please fix the i18n branches in sysadmin/repo-metadata.git.

Also (but not related with translation) the stable branch in
kde-build-metadata (logical-module-structure) so that the compilation can be
tested on build.kde.org - did you enable the module there?

Ciao
--
Luigi