List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Wacomtablet 3.0.0 string freeze
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2018-03-20 20:24:56

Valeriy ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I've just pushed stable branch v3.0.0 for wacomtablet, I guess this is the
> first stable branch for KF5. Would be very nice if someone does the necessary
> translation branching. I'm planning to do a release somewhere around March 31.

I just copied the translations. For reference, you can update
sysadmin/repo-metadata yourself and the translation branches), see:

https://commits.kde.org/sysadmin/repo-metadata/0da8b9d7f0c8400480b13ab3e0b7930b0588b7a3

As general suggestion, v3.0.0 is not a name I would use for a branch, it's
more the name of a tag. Depending on the scope of the branch, probably 3.0
would be a better name, and then you can have tags like v3.0.0, v3.0.1, etc,
from that branch: check the other projects for examples.

Ciao
--
Luigi