List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KMyMoney 5.0.1 maintenance release
From:       Thomas Baumgart <thb () net-bembel ! de>
Date:       2018-03-06 14:30:57

Dear all,

I'd like to declare a string freeze for the stable 5.0 branch of KMyMoney as
of

   2017-03-07T00:00:00 UTC

We would love to see some more translations to be included in the 5.0.1
maintenance release which is planned to be created on

   2017-03-17

So if translators can spend some time on the translation during the next ten
days it is very much appreciated.

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart