List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    FYI: kdeplasma-addons: 3 catalogs removed from Plasma 5.12, 1 added & 1 removed in master
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <kossebau () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-02-16 18:04:59

Hi,

as a follow-up move on completing the clean-up/qt5-port of kdeplasma-addons, I
just pushed some changes which resulted in this:

2 catalogs removed for Plasma 5.12 only, due to code dead in that branch, but
meanwhile ported in master:
	- plasma_runner_CharacterRunner.pot
	- plasma_runner_mediawiki.pot

1 catalog removed for both Plasma 5.12 & master, due to code dead in Plasma
5.12 branch and renamed in master:
	- plasma_runner_konsolesessions.pot

1 catalog added for master, due to code ported and renamed:
	+ plasma_runner_konsoleprofiles.pot

During that rename of konsolesessions to konsoleprofiles almost all strings
changed ("session" -> "profile"), so renaming the respective po files on the
server for a start might not make sense and instead translations might best be
started from scratch.

So those catalogs disappearing for stable branch is by purpose, to avoid you
accidentally investing time on those catalogs with strings which will not even
be useful for syncing to the trunk version of the catalog in the future.

For what I see the dead code clean-up in kdeplasma-addons should now be done
when it comes to translation catalogs, no more extraction from dead code and
useless catalogs. If there are any useless catalogs still, please ping me.
(mediawiki plasma5-port for master is only in review, but does not change any
strings currently, so plasma_runner_mediawiki catalog in master should become
useful soon).

Cheers
Friedrich