List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Translations for kdeconnect-cli
From:       Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl () huftis ! org>
Date:       2018-01-27 12:21:25

Hi!

I have translated the ‘kdeconnect-cli.po' file and have the
corresponding .mo file installed. But when I run ‘kdeconnect-cli
--help', the command-line help is shown in English. That is, everything
is in English except the last three lines:

    --author                                           Show author information.
    --license                                         Show license information.
    --desktopfile <file name>         The base file name of the desktop entry for
                                                                this application.

But these lines are taken from a different domain (kcoreaddons5_qt.po).

Could someone please fix this so that the kdeconnect-cli translations
are used?

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer