This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --nextPart3823605.PEpkDKpVgi Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Hello, Happy new years We plan to do a new alpha release of the elisa music player currently in playground. We are now in string and doc freeze with a tentative tagging date of 01/02/2018. Best regards -- Matthieu Gallien --nextPart3823605.PEpkDKpVgi Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"