List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Special license for ca,ca@valencia and uk?
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2018-01-03 13:04:02

Sandro Knauß ha scritto:
> On Mittwoch, 3. Januar 2018 13:08:35 CET Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
>> середа, 3 січня 2018 р. 13:59:29 EET Sandro Knauß написано:
>>> What should I discuss in the wiki? If I look at the wiki is see
>>> everywhere:
>>> Copyright <year>  <name of author> <e-mail>
>>
>> The current form of translation copyright notice in Lokalize (inhereted from
>> KBabel) is <AUTHOR> <EMAIL>, <YEAR> (see gettextheader.cpp in the code) so
>> it is not a trivial thing to move to <YEAR>, <AUTHOR> <EMAIL> as you have
>> proposed. It would be easier to fix Debian scripts, imho. ;)
>
> This sounds like a bug in Lokalize then.

It does not look like a bug in Lokalize.
https://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/html_node/Header-Entry.html

The format is documented and gettext default:
"FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR"

Before moving to some other format, I would check why the tools do not
consider the proper format for gettext files.

--
Luigi